Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rigged Hanky Dresses


These dresses are super cute and sexy!  I had to stop myself before I made so many it would take me weeks to post them all LOL.  I hope everyone enjoys these and two have style cards!

 Hair:  ploom - Aidyn - Blondes
Eyelashes: Redgrave "Diamon Dust 20"
Skin:  ploom gia cream - bumble bee
Body:  Al vulo - rona shape
Dress: S&S Glamor And Gold Mesh Dress
Braclet: Burroughs "Jack"
Earrings:  Burroughs "Jack"
Necklace:  Burroughs "Jack"
Feet: "GA" Flat Bare Feet






Hair:  Truth - Savina Latte
Eyelashes: Redgrave "Diamon Dust 20"
Skin:  Al vulo - Rona shine claveage teeth pale
Body:  Al vulo - rona shape
Dress: S&S Wishful Sunset
Braclet: Burroughs - Innocence
Earrings:  Burroughs - Innocence
Necklace:  Burroughs - Innocence
Heels: N-Core Prelude Extreme Heel (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment